- 1. If you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order. It is NOT possible to cancel part of your order. We recommend you cancel the entire order and re-purchase required quantity to simplify the transaction.
- 2. If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount subject to deduction of charges if any and whereas you cancel your order after the shipment but before receipt of the item, the same will be liable for deduction of the two-way shipping costs.
- 3. All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge after order is cancelled after shipping.
- 4. There are circumstances when the company might have to cancel a particular order.
- 5. Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our final acceptance of your order and ebiz.elite-india.com reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- 6. Although our stock inventory is programmed to update automatically, www.elite-india.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to inform you via telephone or email or mobile text about a shortfall in the quantity you ordered of any item. In all such cases, we have the right to either supply you less than the quantity you ordered or cancel your order with prior notice to you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 3. The domain name [“www.elite-india.com”] is operated by ELITE Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at S-001, Sainath Apartments, P.G. Marg, Off. Link Road, Malad (W), Mumbai – 400064, Maharashtra, India, hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “ELITE” or “we” or “our” or “us” (and shall include its successors and assigns).
- 5. All materials including images, texts, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, music clips, video clips, whether written or otherwise and the Products or any information relating to the Products (including but not limited to price and packaging) and all services offered on this Website (“Content”) are solely for your information and for your personal and non-commercial use only, and the same should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. The Company and its affiliate companies, each of their respective directors, consultants, contractors, employees, and/ or suppliers assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly and/or indirectly to any action and/or inaction that you take based on the Content. While we strive to keep the Content accurate, complete and up-to-date, the ELITE group cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage and/or loss whatsoever related to, the accuracy, completeness or any other aspect of any Content or the Website. We provide the Content strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis and disclaim to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the Content.
- 6. We may change, suspend and/or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of the Content (or any part thereof); and may also impose limits on and/or restrict your access to parts and/or all of the Content or the Website itself, in each case, without any notice and/or liability whatsoever.
- 9. Unless otherwise specified, the Products are directed solely at those who access this Website from India and we make no representation that any Product is appropriate for use or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India is responsible for compliance with local laws to the extent they are applicable. We will deliver the Products only within India and will not be liable for any claim relating to any Product ordered from outside India.
- 10. All telephonic conversations between you and the Company may be recorded and you hereby consent to such monitoring and recordation.
- 11. In the event that part or all of the ownership of the Company or any of its services or products are sold or transferred, all lists and data which contain personnel information including demographic information, buying information may be transferred to the new owner.
- 1. The Customer shall ensure that it does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner. In case, of products where colour is not mentioned, customer shall receive any colour which is in stock at the time of ordering and the same cannot be replaced / returned.
- 2. Products purchased by a Customer can be Returned/Replaced by ELITE within 7 (seven) days of the delivery date by placing a “Return Order” or “Replacement Order” request on “www.elite-india.com” or by calling the ELITE ustomer Care Centre on [022 2888884] or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if Customer finds that the Product delivered is damaged and/or defective and/or is expired. Returns or Replacement will be entertained only once for each order.
- 3. In case of Return or Replacement of any Product, the ELITE will arrange pick up of such Products. The Customer will assist to return the Product completely in the same condition as it was received along with all accessories/booklets/freebies etc. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. At the time of pickup, the Customer will be provided with an acknowledgement of Return pick up by the Courier. The Customer should retain the said acknowledgment and quote or produce the same in all future communications with the ELITE, in this regard.
- 4. Any replacement/exchange shall be processed only where the Product is available and in all other cases, the Customer will be provided with a refund along with shipping charges, if any actually paid by the Customer in relation to such Product.
- 5. ELITE will make reasonable endeavour that any eligible refund / credit note is initiated within 15 days of receipt of returned products. The approved refund amount will be credited to Customer’s bank account/refunded into credit card or debit card account as the case may be within such time as taken by banking channels to process such refund.
- 6. In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product or after demo/installation of the Product as the case may be, such defects will be serviced by the respective manufacturer/brand in accordance with respective manufacturer’s warranty terms.
- 7. In case any free item is found defective then the ELITE shall arrange for the replacement of the free item only and the main Product shall not be replaced. If any free gift is not available with ELITE for an exchange, the Product will be taken back along with the free gift and the eligible refund will be processed.
- 8. Order once placed on ELITE.in can be requested for cancellation if the order is not dispatched for delivery by placing "Cancel Order" request on “ELITE.in” or by calling Customer Care Centre on [1800-210-7000] or by sending an email at email@example.com. ELITE reserves the right to reject the cancellation request and in its sole discretion may decide appropriately after taking into consideration the product category, whether purchased by ELITE specifically against the Order, whether products are proprietary in nature, whether customized on special request of customer, whether significant cost is incurred by ELITE to arrange delivery of Product etc. If cancellation request is rejected by ELITE after providing adequate reasons, Customer will be obliged to accept delivery and make payment against the product(s). If the order is requested for cancellation after payment has been processed, and if cancellation is approved by ELITE, the said amount will be refunded in accordance with above mentioned process.
Privacy and security policy
- 2. You understand that the details of the credit/debit and/or any other payment cards, online banking facility or other payment instrument (“Payment Data”) provided by you is directly received by acquiring bank and not stored by us.
- 3. The Company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals for combating fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted, with or without a subpoena, to law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ payment instrument company/ bank for fraud investigation, as may be deemed appropriate by the Company and the Company will endeavour to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
- 4. The Company owns all the intellectual property rights associated with the Website. Further, to the best of our knowledge, the Products are protected by all the applicable intellectual property rights owned by the ELITE or relevant third parties who have sold their materials to us.
- 5. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the Content on this Website, pursuant to applicable Indian and international intellectual property legislations and applicable international conventions.
- 6. The Company neither warrants nor represents that use of Products by the User will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company.
- 7. Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users and some parts of the Website contain advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
- 8. The Company’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names, trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not (“Company IP”) are exclusively owned by the Company or the relevant third parties who have sold material to us. Without the prior written permission of the Company, the User agrees to not display and/or use the Company IP in any manner. Nothing contained in this Website or the Content, should be construed as granting, in any way, any license or right or interest whatsoever, in and/ or to the Company IP, without the express written permission of the Company.
- 9. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
- 10. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, 'flooding,' 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing'; sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- 11. Violations of system or network security may result in civil and / or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- 1. ELITE standard delivery time will be displayed on website at the time of order placement. ELITEs hall exercise reasonable endeavours to ensure that any product ordered on the website is shipped within such timeline subject to availability of the Product(s). However, Customer understands and confirms that ELITE shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment due to circumstances beyond the control of ELITE and due to any lapses on the part of the Courier. Customer will be solely responsible to provide correct and proper delivery information including addresses.
- 2. ELITE offers free shipping on orders above the defined Minimum Order value (MOV) in selected serviceable pin codes. For orders below MOV and other service pin codes, standard shipping charges will be applicable which will be displayed at the time of order placement. ELITE reserve its right to change the minimum Order value (MOV) or standard shipping charges from time to time without giving any advance notice to the Customer. Shipping charges will be displayed at the time of placing the order and Customer confirms & agrees to the shipping charges during placement of orders on “ELITE.in” website.
- 3. In case a Customer books an order of multiple Products in one transaction, ELITE would endeavour to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics issues. If a Customer places multiple Products order in singe transaction, then such order will be shipped to a single shipping address but if Customer wishes to ship the order to different addresses, then separate orders should be placed.
- 4. ELITE reserves the right to cancel, delay, or recall the order from delivery of the Products, if any fraud is suspected.
- 5. Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to give effect to such a sale without dual taxation. If we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states then, under such circumstances, ELITE retains the right to accept or reject such order, at its sole discretion.
- 6. ELITE will make 2 (two) attempts to deliver the Product after which the order will be cancelled and notification to the same effect shall be sent to the Customer. ELITE will refund the charged amount on the Order after deducting the shipping charges as per ELITE company policy.
- 7. Title to the Products and all risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- 8. ELITE shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at an incorrect price, or containing any other incorrect information at any time before the dispatch of the products. ELITE may not be in a position to accept certain orders for reasons including limitations on quantities available for purchase, or other problems identified by its internal department, in which case, ELITE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel such order or any portion thereof. In each case, ELITE will provide notification to the Customer and will process a refund in accordance with the Refund & Return Policy where payment has been made by the Customer.
- 1. You shall be entitled to use a valid credit / debit and / or any other payment cards, online banking facility or other payment instrument (“Virtual Payment Modes”) or cash on delivery option to make payment against any transaction being effected at the Website.
- 3. We will not be liable for the loss of any nature whatsoever caused to you arising, directly or indirectly, out of decline of authorization for any transaction, resulting from you exceeding your pre-set permissible payment limit under your credit / debit and or any other payment cards and / or online banking accounts, as applicable.
- 4. We may, at our sole discretion, require further authorization from you, such as a telephone confirmation of your order and / or other information.